CI 5351 Personal Learning Objective

 As I begin this course, I feel like an clear slate, waiting to learn whatever this course may offer to me. 

Full disclosure, I signed up for this class because it fit into my summer schedule and it's three more credits towards my goal (a M Ed.) I curious to see how applicable it will be to me, as I am not an educator and I don't have "students", rather I work with educators to coordinate programming for adult participants learning leadership skills. 

So, my personal learning objective is that I will be able to select and implement technology tools that are relevant and engaging in an adult education setting. 

But really, my two informal objectives are that I want to learn something new and I want to develop a clearer vision of what I want and can do with this degree in the future.


Comments