Thoughts on Creative Commons

At this point, I would not choose a Creative Commons license for my blog because it’s mostly reflection and opinion, both of which I don’t feel is appropriate for others to use or share without attributing it to me. 

One exception is my post about finding a tool to use for a photovoice project. While it is still my thoughts and opinions, it is more objective, however this may bleed it into a gray area, since I was researching the information for a project I will work on in my work role as a university employee. 


I would not be opposed to granting a Creative Commons license for work I produce for a class, if the content is personal to me, for instance instructions on how to do something or a list of resources. I would consider applying CC to photos I’ve taken, though this would mean uploading the photo(s) to a site of some sort.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open education.

Microlearning with Nidhi Sachdeva

Exploring tools for Photovoice project.